Updated Release: First One to the Cross: Wive's Guide to a Winning Marriage
|Click for Amazon paperback page|
1. Unconditional Love (Who Luvs Ya Baby? )
2. Reverence (Let Go & Let God)
3. Humility (Who Me? )
4. Affirmation (What's Real Good? )
5. Expectations (En Guarde! In Your Thought Life)
6. Spiritual Warfare (Satan's Up to Something)
7. Virtue vs. Vice (Fruity or Foul? )
8. Romance (Takin' Care of Business vs. Marital Bliss)
9. Personal Growth (The Easy Way or the Hard Way).
"Real life" case studies demonstrate how the principles discussed in each chapter have transformed lives and improved marriage relationships. This book includes Q&A and space for notes, as well as providing answers to many of the questions - making it a ready-to-use resource for individual or group study (gatherings or virtual online). The study questions at the end of most chapters will help the reader to personalize their own journey to relational well-being. If you don't feel like a "winner" in your marriage relationship, this book is for you!
Gwen Steinle has a passion for helping others make practical application of Biblical principles. Gwen's study of the Bible has taken her to Israel, Turkey, Greece, Sinai, Jordan, and Egypt to discover first-hand how people have historically "lived out" their faith. Gwen and her husband, Chris, have five children and 11 grandchildren. Gwen founded and operated her own business for over a decade. She has also served the Lord as Children's Education Director, Children's Church teacher, and women's mentor.